2008年7月19日 星期六

HIGH DAY!!!

It was too high "last night." It's already one o'clock now.

The little girl had just fallen asleep on my bed and then was waken to take a shower.

Want to know why we are still awake? It was because that we had a PARTY last night!!!



The concert with New Jersey and Brazil was really really fun.

Because the three choir always sang in the same concert, we remembered the programs of each choir.

When a choir were singing, the others sang or did the motion with them.

So we had a fun concert last night; the singers and audiences were just like friends.



(p.s. I made a mistake in last article: the so-called Lithuanians were actually Romanians.)



And after the concert, we got a party!!

we got a band and a DJ, and then every choir danced, jumped, hopped with the music.

So HIGH!!!!!!!

(HONEY, don't worry, I only danced with girls XD)

It was so bad that I was easy to get tired...



Now is 1:25. I should go to take a shower and go sleeping!!

2 則留言:

  1. Having fun dancing with grls?

    Don't be too......



    Was there any food or sth?

    回覆刪除
  2. It sounds great.I am not used to that kind of party,

    actually. I prefer sitting in the corner, having some talk

    with good friends with good music. I am not the kind of

    dancing. But I like to see you dancing. You look charming,

    mature and.. so good. This reminds me of the dance in our

    school.

    Well, it sounds funny but...I couldn't see the words I

    left here yesterday because I made them hidden. Can you

    reveal them?This blog is now full of things that other

    don't want to see, sorry to them.

    Just tell me, when are you coming back?I went to Eslite

    bookstore this afternoon and have a good time. I bought a

    book and read a lot of other books. Reading is truly my

    passion. I have lots of things to share with you, just com

    back! You can swim back XD

    The chinese trational Valentine's Day(something like that)

    is around the corner. I am now thinking how to spend that

    day and what present I am going to give you. what do you

    think? Take care!

    LOTS OF LOVE!(kiss~)

    回覆刪除

提醒:估狗有時候太餓會吞留言,記得備份以免被吃掉囉>"<