2008年7月18日 星期五

Bad Second Day...

Our conductor finally went mad when a girl asked her "what you in the world want to do?"

And we sang not well tonight... made some mistake, in fact.

It's too cold in the concert hall so my voice was shaking while singing.

And one of the little girls live with was sick. our teachers should take her to their hotel to take care of her.

Most of kids in Crystal Choir are tired so we aren't able to sing very well.

It's a bad day.



We listened to other choirs.

Chinese are boring. I'm afraid of telling that, but I couldn't feel any energy in their performance.

ChildrenSong of New Jersey...uh...they're kids.

Lithuanians and Brazilians are great! The first is like a moon shining in the beautiful night, and the second is just as a rising sun.

I'm looking forward Romanians and Philippians.



It's late now, good night.

3 則留言:

  1. I've discovered that you are not good in easing others

    mind. He's like your brother? Oh, come on. That's not a

    good way for me to explain....

    Say something nice to me. I want to hear you saying sweet

    things to me so that I will forget the fact that you are

    now abroad for a moment.

    When you feel too cold to sing, just jump for a moment to

    warm up XD. Or think of me~

    (kiss)

    回覆刪除
  2. American air conditner......Huh?

    I used to fear of it too when junior high

    But now I won't be so sure after I learned Chi Kong

    from Plum.... U got to try it!



    Is the conductor a teacher or a stu?

    回覆刪除
  3. Dear, now nobody dares to read your blog..XP

    It's uncomfortable for them :P

    It's really sweet for me to read the things you wrote to

    me.It's so sweet. Through these words, I know that you

    indeed love me. And I want to tell you that, I love you and

    miss you so much, too.

    Your trip to America this time is really an unforgettable

    for me. I have never care for and miss a person ever before.

    Dear, I am looking forward to seeing you, too. I want to

    hug you, kiss you, smell you, touch you , feel you, so hard.

    I feel that I dream of you often lately. Much more often

    than before!(kiss)

    回覆刪除

提醒:估狗有時候太餓會吞留言,記得備份以免被吃掉囉>"<