2008年7月17日 星期四

THE FIRST DAY OF CHORAL FESTIVAL

Today is the first day of Idaho International Choral Festival.

We went hiking this morning...that's boring, we just walked and walked, and then had lunch.

We practiced singing and rehearsed in the afternoon.

Tonight,it would the first time I sing the Taiwanese opera "I Ride The White Horse" in front of the foreigners.

I was really nervous.

Anyway, we did OK tonight, just OK.

At "The Herd Song" we did not good, but it was because we, the little group had just practiced for several times.

Also Crystal Choir hadn't sung for over a week, the hall was great for singing.

My host mother, Mrs. Collett, came to listen the concert, and so did her son.

I do not sure how to spell her son's name, maybe "Branden" or something.

He is younger than me, only 17.

He always wants to talk with me and I have no idea about how to deal with him.



Honey, believe it or not, that guy's birthday is just the last day of yours--he was born on May 30.

But that didn't mean anything to me.

Dear, you are the only boy I love.



When I was typing, the cat came in and sat on my bed!!

I'm going to take him out of my room, see you tomorrow!!

2 則留言:

  1. I think being friendly with him is ok. Although I

    cannot accept immediately that you are now living with a

    GUY. I believe in you, dear. I know you love me only.

    However, I don't know about that guy. Maybe he is just

    trying to be friendly. Just tell him that you have a

    boyfriend and tell him not to get to close to you..XP



    I felt very unhappy yesterday. I thought you would have

    comforted me and say something nice to me. But you didn't...

    口亨.



    You know, I really want to see you sing 身騎白馬~It sounds

    so cool. I wonder why I didn't ask you to sing when you

    were in Taiwan. I am looking forward to your coming back.

    Don't be nervous, honey. I am here cheering for you. I know

    that you can hear me. After all, you're so ecperienced. I

    believe you can get over it. 加油! Just sing happily~



    I don't even remember how long have you been gone. I just

    want you to come back early~XP

    Tell me again when are you going to come back.

    Give me a hug, honey~I love you.(kiss)

    回覆刪除
  2. A young fine 17 boy....

    then u would have to make sure that the Rosy Grls can't

    catch him or they would make him ruined!!



    What is the Herd Song?

    回覆刪除

提醒:估狗有時候太餓會吞留言,記得備份以免被吃掉囉>"<