2008年7月16日 星期三

Can't Read Chinese---HELP!!!!

Now I'm in host family's house, trying to know how you guys going.

But--I can't read Chinese words with the computer!!

HELP!!!!!!!!

My ePC also doesn't fit the US Internet line. (There's no no=line Internet here)

I want to tell you what the family like and know how you guys doing.

If anyone would like to help me, please use English!!

My host mother said that she will get her computer guy brother to help me tomorrow, she is so nice!!

Wait my good news!!



PS, TO ROSY GIRLS: THERE IS A BOY AROUND THE AGE OF US IN MY HOST FAMILY!!!

4 則留言:

  1. A guy!?(staring at you)

    I already am jealous.....:P

    Just kidding, I believe in you.

    But you've still got to comfort me now~

    I am here thinking of you. I miss you saying

    sweet things to me with a beautiful smile on your face.

    I miss the wonderful voice of yours.

    Come here!Give me a hug( kiss you)



    It is really not my day today.

    They asked me to clean the GOD DAMN office because

    a painter is going to visit there tomorrow.

    I could have left at 4:21p.m. because I got to work early

    this morning.But in the end I left the office at 6:00pm.

    The point is that they had know that this painter will come

    early this morning when I got to the office. But they asked

    me to clean that late!

    When I got home with a bad mood, my mom didn't even ask me

    what had happen. She just had me make dinner MYSELF!!

    To tell the truth, I want to kick the BOSS's ASS, which is

    definitely disgusting.

    I miss you, I miss you, I am missing you, I want you...

    Just give me a hug...

    回覆刪除
  2. OH!could you put his photos on your album?

    i look forward to seeing him ! and i hope

    you do very well there! we miss you!

    回覆刪除
  3. Well......

    no-line connection is calls "Wireline" in Eng actually..



    And the point is, I GOT MY LICENSE!!

    回覆刪除
  4. you're staying at a host family?

    Ithought you went there with your family!!!

    mhmm when are you coming back?

    anyways, I hope you enjoy every second while you are staying in

    the US!!!

    回覆刪除

提醒:估狗有時候太餓會吞留言,記得備份以免被吃掉囉>"<